Home For Hydroponic Gardeners

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

thegreenroom101.com UK Hydroponics Forum Sponsored By ( You ? )

Adverts :(

Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

Adverts :(

Post by Farmer Piles on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi all Smile

Just wanted to make a note about the appearence of crap banner adverts on the forum Sad

It's nothing to do with me , It seems the people who host the forum have just jumped in and placed banners on everyones forum without even bothering with notification... Not good business in my opinion .

Here is a post regarding it and how people are upset about it .
    Link

It's not the end of the world i know , But , All the same , I have allways had adverts switched OFF for members ... but now the option has gone to change it .

I will be looking for a new host soon anyways ....so this is no big deal ... I just don't like the idea of members being forced to see crappy banners ...sorry about that Sad

I will look into how it can be changed ( i think they want me to pay to remove them ) and go from there Smile ... Untill then ...I hope this does not spoil your enjoyment of the green room Smile

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:57 am