Home For Hydroponic Gardeners

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

thegreenroom101.com UK Hydroponics Forum Sponsored By ( You ? )

Need Forum Mod's and Admins

Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

Need Forum Mod's and Admins

Post by Farmer Piles on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:50 am

Hi ya Smile

As The Green Room Gets more active , I will be looking for a Mod and Admin team with forum experince .

I'm not looking for people who just want a badge or to be a forum Police , People who care and are willing to help others and to make sure that the forum is running smooth is more the vision Smile

All posititions are unpayed ( For now )but as things progress i can see some form of payment being implomented.

If you think you have what it takes and have prior experience ( not really requierd as im willing to give people a chance to learn ) , Leave an application here , Tell us about you and why you think you fit the bill .

All applications will be reviewed asap ( Be patient ..im doing 18 things at a time Smile )

Good Luck and be creative Smile

Farmer jocolor

Green Finger

Re: Need Forum Mod's and Admins

Post by seaneff on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Well I'd be happy to help although I don't really have experience being admin but I'm sure I would pick it up quickly.

Also I haven't started any grows yet but planning to start one in the next month or so, so keep your eyes peeled for a journal as I will most definitely be starting one Very Happy

Also forgot to mention I'm online pretty much every day.

Application Under Review Smile

Sean , The fact you jumped in and offered is noted AND Appriciated , As the forum gets a bit more active you WILL Be given a section (s) to manage , Your lack of experience is not an issue , we just need to find a spot that fits you ... Stay Tuned Smile

FP
    Airwave
    Green Thum

Post by Airwave on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:17 pm

I would like to put myself forward as a candidate for Moderator.

Why, I hear you ask? Let me tell you: I will rule this forum with an IRON FIST. I believe in the three strike rule.
    Spelling mistake - Strike 1!
    Spamming exclamation marks -Strike 2!
    Post a pic of your grow and I see an untidy room in the background - Strike 3!
    BANNED!

And not just any banned, IP banned!

A vote for me is a vote against bad grammar. A vote for me is a vote for cleanliness and hygiene.

Airwave. The mod you can believe in.

Application Accepted .

Ok Airwave your Hired ! . Thank's for standing up and being counted and offering to help this new forum , It's VERY appricated , Allso thanks for the laugh Smile
    Go easy with the ban hammer but know that i have got your back Smile... I will sort you out a badge later Razz

FP
    brock
    Green Thum

Location : somewhere in the northwest, but don't bring your car because we'll rob your tyres

Post by brock on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 am

i can sell ice to eskimos and sand to the arabs, can i be your david dickinson and mod the car boot?

Very Happy

Application Accepted .

Well done Brock ! , Car Boot Will be a very busy forum in the future , Keep it clean ... Tidy and fair Smile
    If you need any help with the controls just give me a shout Smile... Try not to break anything Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:05 am