Home For Hydroponic Gardeners

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thegreenroom101.com UK Hydroponics Forum Sponsored By ( You ? )

The Green Room TV

Farmer Piles
    Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

The Green Room  TV  Empty The Green Room TV

Post by Farmer Piles Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 am

Hi ya fella's Smile

Decided we need a storage space for Video and looked into a few ways to do it , Turns out that Youtube is the best way to go untill i can fund a dedicated server .

So im proud to announce that The Green Room Now has Its own Member's Channel cheers

I will set it so that Members have access to upload or add videos if they wish ( as soon as i figure out how to give group access hehe )

No one is obligated to use it ... I just thought it would be a good idea for us to store forum related stuff in one place Smile

I'm gonna fix it up over the next few days ( time permitting ) but here it is in its Default setup Smile

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreenRoom101Tube

Sub if you like Smile

FP