Home For Hydroponic Gardeners

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thegreenroom101.com UK Hydroponics Forum Sponsored By ( You ? )

New Sections And Appointments

Farmer Piles
    Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

New Sections And Appointments  Empty New Sections And Appointments

Post by Farmer Piles Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi guys Smile

Been a busy day here at The Green Room Smile

Working backstage to set a few things up as well as juggling MANY other things , You will notice we have a few new sections and a few changes have been made Smile

One of them Being the addition of a Gen Chat Section , Airwave contacted me and pointed out that Gen chat can be the heart of any good forum .. I tend to agree , We do have a Chatroom for live chat , But some may prefer to have a long running talk about ... well ... Anything Smile

Not one for being shy to deligate , It gives me great pleasure to announce that Airwave will be our NEW Gen Chat Mod .. Hip Hip yaaaayy ! Smile * Give him Hell fella's hehe *

Other mod positions are under review ( Sean Smile ) and will follow , If you feel you have what it takes , Follow in the footsteps Of Airwave And Sean and put your name forward in the Job Section Smile

Hope you have all had a great weekend Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor
    Farmer Piles
    Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

New Sections And Appointments  Empty Re: New Sections And Appointments

Post by Farmer Piles Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:28 am

Hello Fellow Famers Smile

I't gives me great pleasure to announce the appointment of our very first Chatroom Moderator !

Seaneff has given up his spare time to help our chatroom be all it can be , As we all know , Chatrooms can be like the wild west at times , But im sure Sean can manage to maintain order and keep things running smooth Smile

Sean is new to the world of hydroponics .. BUT not new to the planet .. so i'm sure he will be the right man for the job Smile

Good Luck Sean ..and allways know i have your back Smile

FP jocolor