Home For Hydroponic Gardeners

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thegreenroom101.com UK Hydroponics Forum Sponsored By ( You ? )

A Few Changes

Poll

Do you Like The New Look ?

[ 2 ]
    A Few Changes  I_vote_lcap67%A Few Changes  I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A Few Changes  I_vote_lcap33%A Few Changes  I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A Few Changes  I_vote_lcap0%A Few Changes  I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Farmer Piles
    Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

A Few Changes  Empty A Few Changes

Post by Farmer Piles Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi ya Guy's Smile

The more obbservent amongst you will have notice We Have A New Look ! A Few Changes  Icon_cheers

It's not that i don't like the other theme ... i loved it ! , It felt very different to pretty much every other forum i use ..and i liked that , But for some it might have been just a bit ... toooo Different .

This NewTheme is a bit less compact and will no doubt be a bit better on the eye strain A Few Changes  Icon_eek , The sections are slipt better and make it quicker to find sections and topics .

I have made a poll and will go with the majority vote Smile

The Even MORE obbservent will notice the footer on the main page with a few well known logos form hydroponics companys , I just wanted to be clear, They are NOT our sponcers and we have no affiliation with any of them at this point , The Footer needed some filler.. so i just added some Hydro related logo's to fill the gaps , However ,It will not be that way for long as i intend to fill it with REAL sponcers in the very near future ( More on that subject next week ) ,

Right now at this very time ... I ( Farmer Piles A Few Changes  Icon_jokercolor ) fund this forum from my own pocket , I do it for the love of my fellow man and for the pure enjoyment of creating a solid community of fellow gardeners .. I love it A Few Changes  Icon_lol

I hope you guy's enjoy the new changes , But as ever ... This is your forum... Your Home ... YOU decide how it looks and what goes on here Smile

Ok one last thing ...
    In all the rush this week .... we passed another milestone ... and it went un-noticed A Few Changes  Sleep ..lol

Not sure how ... But i took my eye off the ball ... Looked back and we had 200 + Posts A Few Changes  Icon_cheers yayyyy !

Not sure who was the 200th poster ... so no prizes this time ... But be sure that i WILL be watching for the 300th poster ... AND a PRIZE will be given Smile

Ok Guys ... Enough for now .

Hope you all had a great weekend Smile

Farmer Piles A Few Changes  Icon_jokercolor

( If you feel you was the 200th poster and wish to debate the issue please e-mail santa@thenorthpole.com . Your enquiery will be delt with asap ) A Few Changes  Icon_santa
    Farmer Piles
    Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

A Few Changes  Empty Re: A Few Changes

Post by Farmer Piles Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Just Another Quick Update !!

The Chat Room Is Now Located at the BOTTOM od the forum Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 am