Home For Hydroponic Gardeners

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thegreenroom101.com UK Hydroponics Forum Sponsored By ( You ? )

CLICK ME FOR LOGIN HELP !

Farmer Piles
    Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

CLICK ME FOR LOGIN HELP ! Empty CLICK ME FOR LOGIN HELP !

Post by Farmer Piles Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:28 am

Hello and welcome to The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum cheers

"If you allready know how to register to a forum click > Here or register at the top of the page "

How To Register An Account

To get started you NEED to create an account bounce

At the top right of this page you will see the word " Register " Click it and just follow the Easy steps .

1 ,Accept the Forum Rules & Guidlines
    Standard Forum Rules Apply

2 ,Register your details .

Give yourself a user name ( can be anything you like or just your name or nickname )

Enter your e-mail address ( one you use often )

Give the account a Password ( NOT your E-mail password ) One you will remember but will not be to easy for people to guess .

And Thats It . cheers

You will be sent an E-mail ( to the address you give ) asking you to verify your account ( just go to your email and click on the blue link your given ) It will then take you to the page and tell you you have access to the forum .

It's pretty straight forward but ...IF .. You need help don't be shy ... Just post a reply here and myself and others will jump in to help you out Question

Want to Join ? ... CLICK >>> Register

Chat Room Instuctions :

Its Pretty Simple , After You Have Registerd And Logged In , You Will See A Large Box At The BOTTOM Of A List Of Forums ... Just Click On " LOGIN " on the Top Right ... An Yer In
    Smile

Good Luck , Welcome and have fun !!Twisted Evil

Farmer Piles jocolor

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:00 pm