Home For Hydroponic Gardeners

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thegreenroom101.com UK Hydroponics Forum Sponsored By ( You ? )

Build It &They Will Come

Farmer Piles
    Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

Build It &They Will Come Empty Build It &They Will Come

Post by Farmer Piles Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:46 am

Hello Fellow Hydroponic Enthusiasts Smile

Been Busy here again at the lab and i just wanted to give you guys a bit of a heads up on current events .

We are to be graced by some VIP's king over the comming days , I have arranged for people to come and take a look at us with the prospect of getting them involved in what it is we do here .

So ..Put on your nice clothes and comb your hair and keep an eye out for VIP1 logging in Smile

I'm sure i don't have to tell you how importent it is that they are comming and how it could work out for the future of The Green Room ... But please be be good while they look around Smile

A Vip in the chat room is to be treated like your fave granny has come to visit Smile.. " Be good ... get good " is what mine used to tell me Smile

Thank's guys Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:14 pm