Home For Hydroponic Gardeners

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To The Green Room 101 Hydroponics Forum .

This Is An ADULT forum , If Your Under 18 Or easy Offended Please Close This Page And Have A Nice Day Smile

Please Click The FLASHING Register Button To Create An Account And Follow The Simple Instructions On How To Log In .

IF You Have Login Problems .. Take A Look In The Forum Below For Help !

Enjoy Your Visit Smile

Farmer Piles jocolor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thegreenroom101.com UK Hydroponics Forum Sponsored By ( You ? )

Canna Cultivation Seminar

Farmer Piles
    Farmer Piles
    The Gaffer

Canna Cultivation Seminar Empty Canna Cultivation Seminar

Post by Farmer Piles Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:42 am

Hi Fellas Smile

Just wanted to let you know , It might seem that i have been AOWL for the last 2-3 days ... Not the case ... I can asure you that im very much around but just have WAY much goung on and im here in the background Smile

So Anyways Smile

In one of the other newsflash topics i mentioned the Canna Cultivation Seminar i have been invited to on the 19th Sept, Its supposed to be Canna telling us about new developments and techniques as well as new products they will be putting on the market in the near future , Im pretty excited about it coz it give me ( US ) a chance to talk to them face to face and learn more about the Canna Products .

Here is an offer for anyone in the Leeds area to attend the Canna Cultivation Seminar on the 12th Sept , im trying to find out the actual location in Leeds , Tickets can be applyed for via the Canna website or just turn up at the door ( i think they charge but The Green Room Members Will have free access Smile

As soon as i know more or have more details on where and how to get tickets i will update Smile

Hope you guys are having fun Smile

FP jocolor